.

scriptsnoteslogo

Monday, January 11, 2010

FYS - January 11th 2010

Hey Flashers...

WELCOME TO 2010!

I hope all of you had a great holiday(s), and partied it up over the New Year.

I wanted to apologize for the lateness in my coming back to the site, I've had a lot going on with the move to LA and my time has been monopolized with that. So, for all you LA Flashers, I'll be among you in the next month!

Below is the Video Christmas card I made, and yet it somehow never ended up on the site itself. Anyways, without further delay, here is the video.


I wanted to say thank you to the HUGE response we got from all you filmmakers who are supporting the Sippin' Shorts Social, hosted by Craig Wilson. The email I sent out got a huge response, and we are excited to see some great new short films because of it.

As always if you guys want to showcase your film on the site, please email me at flashyourshorts@gmail.com, and I'll make sure to get your film on the site very soon!

Have a great week, and I'll see you next Monday!

-Matt-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Title:
Robot Trouble

Synopsis:
While working on a new scientific experiment, a scientist quickly finds out that even little robots can cause big trouble.

Film:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title:
Sex Tape Gone Wrong

Synopsis:
A young man records an intimate encounter with his unknowing girlfriend.

Film:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title:
Low Budget Comedy - Episode 2 - Pre-Production

Synopsis:
After arriving in Canada and filming the first segment of their travel show, the J's begin casting for their Sci-Fi blockbuster "Invasion Q".

Film:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment