.

scriptsnoteslogo

Monday, March 22, 2010

FYS - March 22nd 2010

Hey Flashers!

Once again I am very sorry for not updating last week on the site. I've been in the process of getting settled in the big city that is Los Angeles, and now that I'm here, I've hit the ground running and connected with some amazing folks!

On a side note, I am using Time Warner Cable for internet service and it sucks...so there might be future delays in posting the updates because I can't keep connected to the net long enough to get the information in place...

On another side note, I am going to be cancelling the forum page for FYS (http://www.ning.com/flashyourshorts) at the end of March. As much as I enjoyed using Ning for it's services, I am going to be migrating the forum over to our facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/flashyourshortsfan), and using that from now on. If you don't have a facebook page already, then I highly recommend getting one. Facebook and Twitter are staples in the indie film making community, and it's one of those bandwagons that you should be on.

Also, this upcoming Saturday I will be speaking on a panel at the San Diego IndieFest about how to market films online. The panel will be recorded, and next week I'll post the video here on the site for you all to check out!

And, as always, you can send me your short film submissions to flashyourshorts@gmail.com. I am always looking for new content to post on the site. Also, if you are interested in advertising your film, web series, documentary, production company, ect... on the site, please let me know as well (use ADVERTISE as the subject line).

Ok, enough of my gibber gabber, lets get on with some shorts!

-Matt-

-------------------------------------------------------------

Title:
Low Budget Comedy - Ep's 7, 8, and 9!

Synopsis:
Episode 7: Special Effects
Stopping in the French-Canadian town of Trois-Rivieres, the boys enlist Josee to help with their travel show and shoot the first action scene of "Invasion Q".

Episode 8: Artistic License
Arriving in Montreal, the boys are let down by Josee and take a meeting with Brian Torsten of TV Canada to review their travel show progress.

Episode 9: Stunts
As the pressure increases on all fronts, the boys decide to try a daring stunt to take the "Invasion Q" actions scenes up a notch.

Films:
Episode 7:

Episode 8:

Episode 9:


-------------------------------------------------------------

Title:
Zarb The Series - Ep's 7, 8, and 9

Synopsis:
Episode 7: The Sticker Invasion
Oh, nooo! It's the sticker invasion! The stickers have come! The stickers have come! Call the police! Call the army! Call the Queen! The stickers have come!

Episode 8: Can Kicker
Zarb's imaginary mother berates him for being unruly. Meanwhile, Homeless Man #2 reacquaints himself with the inanimate Elaine. Oh my! Keep the kiddies away for this one.

Episode 9: Arm Man
Yeehaw, mofos! Arm-Man makes his debut in episode 9. It's more Zarb zaniness and nonsensical fun! Also, a lame attempt at a Michael Bay homage! Say what?!

Films:
Episode 7:

Episode 8:

Episode 9:


-------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment