.

scriptsnoteslogo

Monday, April 12, 2010

FYS - April 12th 2010

Howdy Flashers!

Welcome back to another great week here on
Flash Your Shorts!

It has been a crazy week for the web-based film making world. The Streamys had their 2nd annual award show last night in downtown LA, and from what I hear, it was a blast. I would have gone, but I spent most of last week at all the pre-streamy events, and I was wiped out! It was great times, and I met a lot of great filmmakers who's work you will see on this site in the coming weeks.

I've also been asked to be Film Chat's "Fan of the Week" on their Facebook page. I will be spending all week long posting film related questions, and talking with filmmakers and movie lovers all week long. I'm very much looking forward to this, and I wanted to thank Lee Tosca for inviting me to take part in this experience.

As always, if you have any short films that you would like to send in for consideration, please email me at
FlashYourShorts@gmail.com, and I'll take a look at them.

See you guys next week!

-
Matt-

-------------------------------------------------

Title:
Vespasian

Synopsis:
As St.Peter must guard the "Book of Life" at the gates of heaven, so must Vespasian oversee the "Book of Death" at Hell's gate. When a young suicide crosses his path one day, a series of events occur that turns the celestial order upside down when Vespasian decides to take matters into his own hand.

Film:


URL: http://www.youtube.com/user/yuylsworld

-------------------------------------------------

Title:
Down and Out

Synopsis:
A glimpse in the life of two teenage runaways, one suffering from drug addiction and the other struggling with depression.

Film:


URL: http://www.youtube.com/user/CalliopeProductions

-------------------------------------------------

Title:
SLASH ZOMBIES

Synopsis:
After a deadly chemical conflict in the Middle East, zombie terror rules the streets of TLV. Are you infected???

Film:


URL: http://www.youtube.com/user/KausMedya

0 comments:

Post a Comment