.

scriptsnoteslogo

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FYS - May 4th 2010

Hey Flashers!

I would like to humbly apologize for the lack of updates over the last couple weeks. I realize that it's been almost a month since I posted on the site, and for that I am sorry. But! Let me fill you in on the details of what's been going on with me.

A couple months ago, I stated that I would be taking a break from FYS in order to movie and to film my movie In Search Of.... Well, the movie didn't happen right away due to weather circumstances...until two weeks ago. I was informed that the location where I had intended to film the finale, would be gone. I had been so caught up in getting acclimated to the LA lifestyle, that I had to rush pre-production on the film and bump it up to a April 26th start date. I immediately created a website (linked above), shot an intro video, and a teaser trailer, and went to work on securing funds to get us through production. Within 3 days, I had reached my goal and then some. With everything locked, cocked, and ready to rock, my team descended upon San Diego and we shot the movie...in 2 days!

It was a hell of a trip, but I accomplished my goal of shooting a feature film.

Now the footage is with the editors, and I'm prepping for the post-production phase. We still have a lot of work ahead of us, but as soon as the trailer is completed, you bet your ass that it will be featured here first!

Please stay tuned for more information on In Search Of...

And if you wish to have your short films, web series, documentaries, and music videos considered for FYS, please email me at flashyourshorts@gmail.com

See you all next week!

-Matt-

-------------------------------------------

Title:
Dream

Synopsis:
A man trying to find out more about his inner personality by going to a psychological institute. By doing this the psychologist stumbles upon a dark and evil personality that this man holds.

Film:


URL: http://www.youtube.com/user/Uziwood91


-------------------------------------------

Title:
Fools Gold!

Synopsis:
JayAre and Potts get more than they bargained for when they try to catch a leprechaun!

Film:


URL: http://www.youtube.com/user/LeagueOfSTEAM


-------------------------------------------

Title:
The Food of Love

Synopsis:
Two hamsters get bored with their food. Inspired by a famous Shakespeare quote they decide to try and eat music to add variety to their diet. They discover that music tastes of nothing, but their love grows for each other grows stronger so they don't care that their food is not great.

Film:


URL: http://www.youtube.com/user/dhatje

0 comments:

Post a Comment